July 29, 2013

inspired by + so up my alley

 This image from The Ranch at Live Oak in Malibu California has been one that I have loved for a long time. It even sits on my desk, an image ripped out of Travel & Leisure in 2011 :) It has the same appeal to me as Solage in Calistoga where we recently stayed on our trip to Napa.. I love this easy California style and it's quickly taking over my styling too..

It seems I need to find a way to get some cut logs into my decor..
;)











I just added some new items to THRIFTED today if you want to check them out.. there's a bunch from my closet too! x



 design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

1 comment: