July 30, 2013

shop | pillows

If you haven't had a chance to check out the beautiful new shop INTERWOVEN you really need to.. gorgeous textiles, amazing colors and really down to earth pricing.
Here's a little note from the shop owner Kera..
I created Interwoven because fabric makes me happy. Whether it's floor coverings, wall hangings, or the perfect cozy throw, textiles can tell far-off stories and breathe life and soul into your space.
From my travels and experiences as a designer, mom, and model, I have realized how interwoven we are as a world community, and cherish the beauty that comes as we embrace the good around us.
Each piece in my collection is just a small reflection of that beauty.
Hand-made, and hand-selected just for you

lovely right?! Here's just a small selection of the gorgeous gorgeous pieces she has..








design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

No comments: