July 28, 2013

details details

 Architectural details for the fireplace mantle.. I wanted something non traditional and I'm pretty smitten with these corbels-


I switched out the sofa pillows and now these are for sale-


my sheets were super wrinkly this day but I am so in love with the simplicity in our bedroom. I'm so in love with easy and non fussy right now :)


It's been a long time since a DIY but this 7 year old Ikea dresser got makeover #2.. it now sits in the boot room off the garage entrance and is the perfect solution for winter mitts and hats and all that stuff we cram in baskets in the closet. Sigh.. organized winter... :) As soon as I get the space styled I'll show you the whole thing :) I'm this room, a half bath and a bonus room away from being done decorating..



design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You make neutrals feel warm and comforting...just lovely. And is that a bleached turtle shell? Very cool.