May 3, 2013

ordered.

I'm so sorry if you are sick of hearing about this darn new house.. it's consuming my thoughts lately ( like you couldn't tell ;) )

 Thanks for all your feedback yesterday on window coverings.. I did order a few things last night..( Oh! and our wall of windows is north facing, so no worries about the crazy heat and sun all day :) )

In Lauren's room to play off all the pinks and corals we went with Serena & Lily's french tassle drape.
Her room is going to be bright but she loves the wall color and that's all that counts! I get my influence in there too, but as they are getting older it needs to be all about them  :)




Calleigh's room is a little more subtle. She chose a pale lavender wall ( This pic below is the old house and we got rid of the headboard so we'll be on the hunt for some for both girls in the future ) but the bedding and art is the same.


For her room we chose Serena & Lily's swiss dot panels. The airiness of their whole collection is what won me over. They are pretty and casual and perfect-



 For the main floor windows I went with these putty washed linen panels from Serena & Lily

the color is perfect for me, they are just casual enough and the linen, well I love linen. These just felt right. ( They're cute tied like this below, but mine will just casually hang straight :) )

The bedroom and ensuite are getting the RH rollers.. I think ;)




design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I knew you had it in you :)
Pleasant dreams,
Ronda