November 29, 2012

I could buy one for everyone I know.. great gift under $20

Personalized journals. $16.00. WOW.. I'm in love! ( I heart paper products something crazy )

These darling little books are from MINTED, and there are so many gorgeous covers I could have uploaded them for hours. I had to stop myself with these-





Minted you're welcome for the free plug.. feel free to send me personalized journals in return ;) xx


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

3 comments:

Urbanstems said...

Wow - they look amazing. Love them ..Sinead

lizziefitz said...

These are now on my list! Great pitch;)))

Sarah said...

Utterly adorable!! Love your comment at the end! ;-)