August 15, 2011

same furniture, new layout

The sectional that has for the last year or so sat in front of the windows has flipped back to the wall the tv used to be on..the over sized pedestal table has found it's way back to the living room as a side table, I've always loved it this way.

The gallery wall was condensed a bit with the addition of the big mirror, and the frames are waiting for me to order new prints ( one day soon! )


I've always wanted to use the console this way, more frames waiting for photo's...more rearranging pic's to come :)

Share your design inspiration, I'll help turn it into a reality! e design services start at $85. Visit sarah swanson design.

11 comments:

SHERRY HART said...

Looks good Sarah. Love the placement of the mirror. Your room just reminds me of how classic your colors are.

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Really like that console. I have been feelin' like a rearrange is order in my house. I like what I have and don't want more "stuff" but it could use some switcharoos :)

Vintage Home said...

Great looking room!...Beautiful furniture!

Marianne said...

Love the changes!

InteriorGroupie said...

The room looks great - comfortable but very stylish.

Missy said...

Love it!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I love your monochromatic color scheme. so peaceful and timeless

Amber B (Simple Dwellings) said...

Wow- gorgeous! Your style is so classic and beautiful! I also love to rearrange in my home. It's fun!

elissa :: ebb & flow said...

oh i like it! lately i haven't been hanging frames at all. i prefer to just prop them against the wall. so much more inviting, i feel.

Park Interiors said...

love the look!

My Many Moments said...

It looks great Sarah! I was eyeing a black and white striped pillow at crate and barrel like the one on your sofa. Is it the same one?