July 5, 2011

thanks to you ( Flourish is 2! )




It's my blogs 2nd birthday. I can't even believe what started as an all over the map, just need to get my random decor thoughts out of my head would turn into this. Even better are the friendships that have been born over the years...if someone would have told me about that I don't think I would have believed them..thank you you guys, can't even tell you how much I adore you, x Sarah


Share your design inspiration, I'll help turn it into a reality! e design services start at $85. Visit sarah swanson design.

9 comments:

jen leitzell said...

Happy Blog Birthday! :)

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Happy blog birthday and many more! Love that print ;)

SHERRY HART said...

Congratulations! I remember your blog was one of the first ones I started reading! It comes in my email, so I don't often comment but I read it everyday.

Unknown said...

So great! Happy Second...can't wait to see what this year brings you! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Oooh congratulastions Sarah. Happy blog birthday!!!

Marianne said...

Congrats to you, Sarah! You know how much I adore you and your fab blog!!! xo

Amber B (Simple Dwellings) said...

Congrats to you and your blog! What a big accomplishment. I enjoy checking in and love your decor inspirations!

Erica Cook said...

Congrats Sarah! Keep up the good work. :)

Marcus Design said...

Happy b-day Flourish!! Congrats to you Sarah :)
Nancy xo