June 30, 2011

look for less, from this months In Style

I had to do a look for less when I spotted all these pieces in this months In Style! While these pieces shown are incredibly gorgeous.. I know alot of us cannot afford to spend $400- $6500 on one piece :)



Have a peek at all the pieces I've marked.. now scroll down and have a peek at the Stella & Dot style for less!



clockwise from left- devi bangles, renegade cluster bracelet, vintage cluster ring, rio chandelier earrings and a pansy charm that can be put on different lengths of necklace!
Pricing from $39 - $98!


Share your design inspiration, I'll help turn it into a reality! e design services start at $85. Visit sarah swanson design.

5 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

Love that Vintage cluster ring :)

xoxo

shopgirl said...

I like your stye Sarah! Just wanted to wish you a Happy Canada Day!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

LOVE that spike bracelet :) Great blog!
-Jessica & Holly
Etsy.com/shop/chezjolly

Pinecone Camp said...

Pretty and affordable too!
Happy Canada Day Sarah!

kira said...

love the jewelry !

www.northernstyle.blog.com