April 5, 2013

introducing a NEW design service|RE.CREATE this space ( including an introductory offer of $10 off + a free GALLERY WALL painting! )

I love to offer affordable design help, I think it should be available to everyone no matter your budget! Sometimes you need a quick question answered with the $10 Design Q's, sometimes you need a full room design and use edesign design boards to complete your rooms. Sometimes you find that perfect pin and think to yourself " Ahh.. I LOVE this space, how do I get this look?! " Introducing RE.CREATE this space..

First, you find a picture you love-

You'll go here to the etsy shop and purchase RE.CREATE. Email me your inspiration image and I will email you back with the date I will be recreating it for you. ( All depending on current work load.. but it will usually be within 4 days from purchase! ) This will be like the $10 Design Q's in that it is a one time response. You send me your photo, and I'll send you back an image like this one below. I will source the key items that make the space and then it is up to you to implement them!

I will provide you with these key elements and the shopping links. When I design a space I like to have a balance of high + low and will use that philosophy with RE.CREATE. I won't send you a link for an $8000 sofa with a $4000 rug. I'll find the best most affordable options :)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





I have an offer for you to try out this new service.. any RE.CREATE this space purchases until April 12th will save $10 off and receive a free GALLERY WALL painting of your choice! All you need to do once you've purchased the RE.CREATE from etsy is snoop around the GALLERY WALL shop and send me the link of your choice! ( sarah@sarahswansondesign.com ) That's a savings of $10 and a $10 painting bonus including free shipping :) YAY!

Pricing is $50 each :: but will be marked down to $40 at the shop until the 12th!


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

2 comments:

Mary said...

This is the best idea yet! I'm so happy you are offering this service.

stephanie at Stephanie Kraus Designs said...

Great idea!!! what and awesome marketing tool for you!