October 6, 2010

welcome

oh that's good-

image

14 comments:

  1. That's more than good, that's just perfect. Reminds me of my old place, very similar front door and transom.... sigh! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that black glossy door, gorgeous!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That door is amazing, well that an the rest of the entry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that gorgeous entry way! And that black door... yup, pretty amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love high-gloss black doors. We're painting our front doors black this week. That reminds me, better check with the paint on the "high gloss" part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep! i love it. a good contrast is always fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had a nice front door like this :) The glossy black looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that a coach lamp on the BACK of the door I spy? Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love a good glossy black door! We are getting ready to replace ours. Hopefully it will look like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one idea i REALLY love...black glossy door. Its ideal, especially with homes that have HOA fees where they cannot paint the outside of the door black, so inside works GREAT! :)))))

    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely love this. especially in an all white entry.

    www.thingsthatsparkleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a note? LOVE that!