Love it!!! I wish I could just say 'beam me up scotty' and be lying there right now!Jxx
That is what I call some good ingenuity!! I will be envious right along with you, Kathysue
all it needs is a book and a glass of wine!
What a relaxing spot! I'd just need a cuppa or a glass of wine, a few snacks and a few magazines or good book :)
I like the bleached tree trunks as tables too.
I've been in envy all day with the latest issue of H&H open to the same image at my side.So clever and inviting.*bisous*Dane
I LOVE. That too!!
I love!
I know, I saw this in House&Home this month and drooled. I've got lots of tree stump chunks on our property from fallen trees this winter - I think I'll try giving them a lick of paint! : )
yes! great idea...
Wow! Looks like to perfect spot to relax and spend some lovely quiet time.
I'm right there....
I love everything about that picture. Logs, branches and aqua palets! Swoon!
*sigh* .... i NEED this space in my life!!!Erikahttp://tiptoebutterfly.blogspot.com/
You're leaving a note? LOVE that!
Love it!!! I wish I could just say 'beam me up scotty' and be lying there right now!
ReplyDeleteJxx
That is what I call some good ingenuity!! I will be envious right along with you, Kathysue
ReplyDeleteall it needs is a book and a glass of wine!
ReplyDeleteWhat a relaxing spot! I'd just need a cuppa or a glass of wine, a few snacks and a few magazines or good book :)
ReplyDeleteI like the bleached tree trunks as tables too.
ReplyDeleteI've been in envy all day with the latest issue of H&H open to the same image at my side.
ReplyDeleteSo clever and inviting.
*bisous*
Dane
I LOVE. That too!!
ReplyDeleteI love!
ReplyDeleteI know, I saw this in House&Home this month and drooled. I've got lots of tree stump chunks on our property from fallen trees this winter - I think I'll try giving them a lick of paint! : )
ReplyDeleteyes! great idea...
ReplyDeleteWow! Looks like to perfect spot to relax and spend some lovely quiet time.
ReplyDeleteI'm right there....
ReplyDeleteI love everything about that picture. Logs, branches and aqua palets! Swoon!
ReplyDelete*sigh* .... i NEED this space in my life!!!
ReplyDeleteErika
http://tiptoebutterfly.blogspot.com/