May 9, 2010

great hue


blue can be pretty brilliant-

13 comments:

  1. Gah! These are gorgeous! Almost painfully so. I love, love, love that thistle wallpaper and especially the tension between it and the beguiling photograph. And the second shot. Oh my! Fantastic subtle-yet-not color palette, Gorgeous with a capital G furniture and the coffee table situation leaves me breathless.

    Wow. What a duo. How am I supposed to calm my thumping heart after that? ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I love these bold blues, gorgeous accents!

    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always and will always love blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am LOVING that last photo. the coffeetable? wow!! how clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day, and a great week ahead, lovie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, love a little touch of blue! thanks for stopping by and have a great week, sara!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BLUE? who cares about blue!!! What about that coffee table that is making me want to cry its so pretty! I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That thistle wallpaper is crazy chic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That blue is just beautiful- I love the chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crazy cool images! I need to see more of that light fixture! Stop by for a fun giveaway!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. i would give almost anything to have that photo somewhere in my house...
    the blue is amazing in there too..

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the wallpaper in the first image!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a note? LOVE that!