January 14, 2014

where to start?!

I have so many things to blog about I get overwhelmed and don't blog at all. Ugh.

Food posts, decor posts, fashion pieces I'm loving.. ahh we're going to start with a little decorating!

I'm finishing our bonus room.. it's a room that I've struggled with since we moved in. I never knew how to decorate it.. it wasn't a living room, wasn't a play room.. it has no identity. THEN I found this..

and knew it was exactly how I wanted the room to feel. The girls spend all of their time there.. I'm going to use URBAN WALLS for the walls to add some charm and I'm trying so hard to narrow down what I want to use.. I like hearts, dots, plus signs..I'll keep them really pale and tonal with the walls but I think they'll be super cool!

I love the leopard sleeping bags, and we'll cut out some paper stars to pin up.. pillows in all shades of beige and cream and I want to add some kind of a tent or something..I'm thinking about this canopy, it's a little whimsical and I love that, but it feels a little too stark white, I don't know where I'm at on it!


and these little poufs?! So cute!



 design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog for details on getting the room you love through e design!

1 comment:

lizziefitz said...

What if you tea stained/ dyed the white canopy?