January 15, 2014

obsessed

I have a new favorite thing. As in I'm ordering every version I can get my hands on ;)

T by Alexander Wang. These tees are perfection! They come in a slub and non slub.. I ordered one of each..and now want the tanks and dress and long sleeve..


I have not taken these pants off in 2 days. They are amazing.. soft, comfy and cute!

Monrow vintage sweatpants-


I love a great tank, and this one fits the bill-

Layers Racer Back by Splendid


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog for details on getting the room you love through e design!

1 comment:

Allie & Chris said...

Your style is stunning! I love it!

-allie
http://www.piperandscoot.com/