September 27, 2013

house tour continues.. front entry + back entry



remember when I moved in I wanted to build a collection of green demi johns and bottles? Here's how it turned out..


the front door..


back / garage entry
( my paper supply station.. this dresser is full of shipping supplies for gallery wall, wrapping paper, tissue + ribbons.. and the hamper you see is full of reusable bags. I'm so glad it turned into a functioning space, not just furniture to fill it :)



** scroll down to enter to win a $100 gift card from ONE KINGS LANE!


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog for details on getting the room you love through e design!

No comments: