September 27, 2013

$10 design questions | affordable and easy decorating help



 The idea behind $10 design questions is to give everyone an affordable + easy option for design help.. in the past year I have answered questions about paint, window coverings, pillows, lighting, furniture, art, gallery walls, bedding, rugs, styling, offered opinions and options, and along the way helped alot of folks love their space :)

If you have a question, send me as much information about you and your hopes and your space.. if you have a specific direction or ideas fill me in! The more details I have as background will make me more successful in finding pieces for you that will be perfect! Of course if it's a direction you're looking for we can take care of that too :) My answers will be my honest opinion of what I would do in your situation..

What color should we paint the bedroom?
How would you style this bedside table?
A new dining room light fixture.
Mirror for the fireplace..
Console for the entry..

The questions are truly endless! With your reply I will give you a few options for your situation. Once you purchase the appropriate number of questions from the PayPal button on my right hand sidebar, you can email me at sarah@sarahswansondesign.com and I will get back to you with the day I have your question scheduled on! Scheduling dependant on my current workload of course, but it will be within the few days following :)

 Wondering if your design dilemma can be helped with $10 design Q's? Just email me!

x S




design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog for details on getting the room you love through e design!

No comments: