September 3, 2013

around the house | a ring, our house numbers + lulie wallace


Hubs and I celebrated our 10th anniversary this past July.. remember our trip to Napa with friends?! We were both celebrating 10 years :) I've had an idea in the back of my mind that I wanted to have my engagement band re designed keeping the same diamond.. my sweet husband was totally game for the idea and I recently had it done. It's exactly what I wanted.. thin rounded band, highish claws and the claws being top/ bottom, side/side rather than in the corners.


I ordered one of Lulie Wallaces new landscapes for Calleigh's room and we just love it! It makes the perfect little gallery..


We have house numbers! Ha ha.. 4 months later :) I was on the fence for what I wanted and then I came across these ceramic numbers from Heath Ceramics in Sausalito CA and I knew they were the ones! I am so appreciative to Marianne Simon for packing them in her suitcase to bring up to me when she visited.. crazily, they wanted to charge $250 to ship to Canada.. SAY WHAT?! They sit inside a bamboo holder and they totally fit my aesthetic!


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I just found your blog and I really love it. Can you tell me where you purchased the frames in your living room from? I saw a photo of your living room/tv/wall frames on pinterest and really like the set up! I see that I can buy similar photos from esty, but what about the frames?