August 27, 2013

around the house | little moments

I couldn't be more in love with Serena & Lily right now.. honest their pieces are perfection to me!
Newest addition was this fun geometric pillow for the entry, I love how it lightens the somewhat seriousness of Rh furniture-


A new little succulent in the kitchen-


and a big bowl of succulents that hasn't yet found it's permanent home.. it's since moved from this tippy spot ;) At the moment it's here with me in the office..


there was just the perfect light in the house this day..


Sunday was a quiet house day for me, but I love those every once in a while! .. a quiet house, the girls playing like angels..sigh ..


I even had time to make up this little bar station on the counter.. I kind of love it-


and I baked! Whoa! See, it was a good Sunday ;) ( Does baking from a pre set package count?! lol.. ) 



design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

2 comments:

It's A Love Story said...

yummy!!!

Lianna@theresnoplacelikehomemke.com said...

ooo love the succulents in the kitchen and your little bar station! beautiful pictures!