August 17, 2013

my Laurens gallery wall + a great little brass lamp

lamps.com was sweet enough to send me this adorable little brass desk lamp. Isn't it sweet?! It was the perfect fit for my little Lauren's room and she thinks it's pretty wonderful :) I love it!

I'm having alot of fun building gallery walls for my girls, mixing in their art, my gallery wall pieces and some amazing pieces from brilliantly talented girls like Jenny Andrews Anderson and Chassity Evans and Lulie Wallace. Building them galleries with great art gives them a real appreciation for it and they love to see what I'm adding next!





design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

3 comments:

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Sarah what a terrific lesson for your girls and Lauren's room looks beautiful. I love the idea that a room is never 'really' done. Layering brings life and personality. Using your daughter's art mixed in with others is perfect!

Happy Sunday :)

Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home said...

love that desk lamp from lamps.com! and love the gallery wall you styled!

Julie said...

it fits in perfectly! such a lovely room!