Happy weekend friends!
Here's a list of things I loved this week..
1. I love Natalie's posts ( well I just love her too! ).. fashion, food...the girl does all the leg work and tells you and shows you great finds. I'm crazy about Joie and when she posted this today..well it's in my cart now ;)
2. If you haven't seen it yet, you have to check out Danielle's Mom's vintage trailer makeover.. it's fabulous
3. I'm wearing this sweater today ( with shorts ) and it is crazy comfy and cute.. good effortless cute :)
4. If you're a medium buy these shorts now. LOVE THEM. I was looking for them last week and they were sold out everywhere...finally found a small at NM, but now just mediums left. I promise you will adore them :)
5. Made this heirloom tomato salad from GOOP with supper last night and it was awesome. I left out the pickled shallots because our grocery was out. Next time I'll include them for sure, but it was amazing without them. So simple and fresh!
design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!