July 11, 2013

riddling racks

On a winery tour last week I may have been scheming on how I was going to take this whole arrangement home.. gah, I love these demi johns. I love the start of my little collection below, but I really look forward to adding to it and building it over time! Some things take time right?!


I also can't get riddling racks out of my head. I'm finding I'm doing a little re arranging this week ( the first time since move in! ) and I've always loved pieces that are a bit rustic, and I'm in a groove this week on mixing them in. So I'm trying to figure out where I can add one of these! I found a lovely one at Pottery Barn..

This gorgeous space below is by designer Catherine Kwong. Now there's a great use of riddling racks! Do you like them? Would you use one? I love the idea of saving special bottles after you drink them or even the just the bottles with great labels :)



design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

No comments: