June 10, 2013

THRIFTED Perfect summer pieces size large to xlarge! #fabfinds #marni #summer #lightandbreezy

I wish these were in my size. Every single one of them. I want the cutoffs, white gauzy tank and cherry cardigan so badly..what a great summer look!

Here's a quick run down of policies..

It's pretty simple.. I post an item with a price + shipping to Can/US. ( if you want 2+ items, we'll get you a lower, better shipping fee )

You email me if you're interested sarah@sarahswansondesign.com
( no comments please )

I'll send you a PayPal invoice and once it's paid your new item will ship within 2 days. If my shipping estimates are over priced, I refund you anything over a $1 back through PayPal. I'm getting really good at estimating fee's by the item!

I will disclose any imperfections of course! + all sales will be final.

I will sell items ranging from tots to maternity, size 0 to plus. If it's gorgeous and I find it, it'll be here.. so please read the descriptions well!


Wear it to work, casual on warm weekends with sandals or dress it up with some great jewels and shoes for a summer wedding!

Item 1. Joe dress, polyester, size large. Side pockets and fabric tie belt.
$24 + $5 shipping



These shorts are pure perfection. H&M boyfriend shorts. This is the exact color I'm looking for in cut offs!

Item 2. H&M denim shorts. Size 12. Measure 18.5" across the front. 17.5 " outseam.
$15 + $7 shipping


So cute. Essential light weight summer cardi. I love it paired with the above shorts ( or the linen ones a few down! ) With the white tank that is also coming up :)

Item 3. Alfred Sung cardi. Size Xlarge. 3/4 sleeves.
$17 + $5 shipping


This is the tank.. it's adorable.
Item 4. Old Navy tank, size large.
$12 + $4 shipping SOLD



Easy, light weight, casual goodness..
Item 5. Joe linen/cotton shorts. Size large. 17" across the front, 12 1/4 " outseam
$14 + $4 shipping


Marni. Enough said ;) This skirt is crazy awesome!
Item 6. Marni dot skirt. Size 42. Aprox size 12. Measures 16" across the front.
$40 + $7 shipping


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

No comments: