June 4, 2013

THRIFTED is back! Five great finds in sizes Large + X Large #summeressentials #classicpieces #denim #navy #green #peplum

THRIFTED is back! Yay! So in line with simplifying how I manage my Etsy GALLERY WALL shop, I've decided too that having too many outlets gets me a little overwhelmed...so THRIFTED posts are coming back to the blog :) Hope that works OK for you all! 

Here's a quick run down of policies..


It's pretty simple.. I post an item with a price + shipping to Can/US. ( if you want 2+ items, we'll get you a lower, better shipping fee )

You email me if you're interested sarah@sarahswansondesign.com
( no comments please )

I'll send you a PayPal invoice and once it's paid your new item will ship within 2 days. If my shipping estimates are over priced, I refund you anything over a $1 back through PayPal. I'm getting really good at estimating fee's by the item!

I will disclose any imperfections of course! + all sales will be final.

I will sell items ranging from tots to maternity, size 0 to plus. If it's gorgeous and I find it, it'll be here.. so please read the descriptions well!




Love this top, it's perfect paired with a great white pant. The right accessories can take it from weekend day to work day and right out at night!

Item 1. Liz Claiborne blouse size XL. I would say it would fit a little more like a flowy large.
$19 + $5 shipping SOLD




Gorgeous. It's the perfect shade of greige with amazing details. Button closure at back neck and peplum waist.

Item 2. Zara Collection size XL.
$15 + $5 shipping  SOLD




The perfect easy summer piece. Wear it as a tunic, a beach cover up..it's one of those pieces you'll keep grabbing when it's hot and you need to look adorable quick :)

Item 3. Joe tunic size large
$15 + $5 shipping  SOLD



What's better and easier then a navy + white stripe?! Add a cute boatneck and great stretch and you have a closet staple!

Item 4. Joe striped top size Large
$16 + $5 shipping SOLD



Perfect. Classic. A tiny bit distressed. Closet staple? Absolutely!

Item 5. Gap denim skirt size 14. Measures 19" across the front and is 22.5" long
$15 + $7 shipping


No comments: