June 18, 2013

artist feature | Allie Snyder

Are you ready to sigh?! That's what Allie Snyder's paintings do to me..they make me exhale. Clear my mind and relax my shoulders. Her work is so peaceful, so calm and so thoughtful.








Allie has an Etsy shop called Amaryllis Truth Studio where you'll find these gorgeous paintings above. You really should pop over there, and while you're enjoying being completely immersed in her calming world visit her blog as well.

Now let me take you to her other shop where she sells her oil paintings on canvas. Prepare to have your jaw drop.. wow..







You're off aren't you?! Here's the link you'll need to get to the wrapped canvas oil paintings ;) Amaryllis Truth Studio

xS


 design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

2 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Wow! Incredible artwork I love it!! Off to stalk her site!

faye said...

these are really great paintings :)