April 1, 2013

crushing on | tacos taken to a new level | new at thrifted

I'm crushing on a few things Tory Burch right now.. I can't get these shoes out of my head-






This scarf..Oi-
how absolutely fabulous are these colors together?! Reminds me of the set that launched THRIFTED :)

I'm trying to find the perfect bathing suit for this mid 30's bod.. I do know that I would like to be covered up by this-


I made these taco's tonight and I can honestly say that with just a few extra steps and ingredients, they are the best taco's we've ever had. I will forever make them this way. Link here.

Oh! You can pin right from my blog now if there's something you like, just hover over the photo and the [ pin it ] will pop up in the left corner!


I listed some great new items on THRIFTED.. if you pop over make sure you keep scrolling, there are available items through each post! xx


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I have to admit, when I saw those shoes on the Tory Burch site I was IMMEDIATELY drawn to them.. They are super funky and fun :) I'm just not sure I could pull them off...