March 6, 2013

juju'd take two and answers to questions you've asked

After trying out three homes it seems I am settled with the juju living in this little nook. My desk actually, but I don't seem to sit there very often anymore..so now it's sitting prettily styled. I'm pretty sure in two months once we are in the new house it's going to be on the fireplace :)


I've had a few Q's left in comments lately, and here are the answers..

 Marble table- does it stain? Oh yes. If you want perfection, please don't choose this table :)

 RH side chairs with the table, can you comfortably sit someone at the end.. we do.. mostly right now it's the kids, but I could sit there too :)

 The white console you've seen a bit of is from Urban Barn. We purchased it 4 years ago, so I'm pretty sure it's no longer around. Sorry!

 Sectional is the Lounge sectional from Crate & Barrel

xS

Oh.. and I'm cooking up a really fun + fab new little business / shop - I'm so excited about it I can't wait to share it with you!

 design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!