March 5, 2013

dining room happenings, new art and factory jeans?!


Here's our eating area now with the addition of the two end chairs from Restoration Hardware. I went with the side chair version instead of the 'arm' chair because I didn't want the arm chairs to completely over whelm everything else.


All kinds of new $10 original watercolors are in the GALLERY WALL shop! 




I was on the verge of ordering white jeans from J Crew last night.. my standard white toothpick that I wear year after year when I decided to pop over to the factory to see what they had. Hmm.. white skinny ankle jeans for half the price, and you can save an extra 25% off with code MOREPLEASE. I haven't ordered them yet but I'm thinking they might be worth trying?! 


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

6 comments:

Julie said...

love the new paintings and the chairs fit in perfectly with the space! those jeans, I'm going to have to take a look at them...my go to's are Gap always skinny, but these may be a nice change! and what a deal!

Ashley said...

Your eating area looks wonderful!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Sarah, I love love love your dining!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah! How do you like your dining table? Does the marble stain and do the end chairs have enough room to seat people comfortably? I'm thinking of purchasing the same table for my super tiny space in my home and would love the feedback! Thanks!

Marianne said...

I ordered the arm chair version for my new office! Waiting for it to arrive any day now. Great minds think alike! xo

Launa said...

Your eating area is PERFECTION!