February 5, 2013

shop my closet is back! Anthropologie + Club Monaco pieces

It's that time again! I have a few pieces in excellent condition that just aren't getting worn.. if you are interested please send me an email at sarah@sarahswansondesign.com . I will list items as sold on the blog as they go :) All sales will ship this week, shipping cost is included, invoices will be sent via PayPal and all sales are final! Whew! Here's what I have..

*********************************SOLD****************************
Club Monaco silk tank, brand new. Original price $119 Size Medium $30 + $5 shipping





****************SOLD********************


*************************************SOLD**************************


**********************************************SOLD****************
Club Monaco black 3/4 sleeve size small $15 + $7 shipping


******************************SOLD********************
Club Monaco short sleeve navy striped tee size small $15 + $7 shipping



design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

No comments: