February 4, 2013

it's all random, but it's what I'm thinking about-

A swimsuit I think I could pull off, love the color ( I know, you're not surprised ;) )


When Mackenzie pinned this tonight..oh lord.. can you IMAGINE?! Who gets to live like this?! I die.


love this worn, rustic, industrial feel.. not that I could live with it completely, but damn it looks good here-


I am in serious lust over this, and one day, ONE DAY, I need to have it. Just sayin'. ( Dear hubs, please do not go look at the price ;) )


Ok, what are your thoughts on these? I need jeans that I'll actually wear, and these, I'm envisioning sort of a size too big, so a little loose and comfy, with this white T and these easy summer flops. Yes?... are seven's too old or is the brand still ok? It's been a lot of years since I've worn 7's!


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

3 comments:

Pink Flamingo Style said...

I think we've really overdone the skinny jean look recently, so a pair of boot cuts are the first thing on my list. Going back to the classics feels good sometimes!! I like your idea of how to style them!

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

7's are still my favorite jeans! I have several pairs of bell bottoms and a pair of skinnies (which are the best in the whole wide world). Go for it!

Unknown said...

i still wear my 7's - they are comfy - and i love ANY jean with a FLARE to them - i'm over the 'skinny'