January 17, 2013

three things | oh so good

oh, so make it 4 things. It's been years since I've had anything with alfredo in the name, and alfredo used to be my favorite. When hubs came across this dairy free + gluten free alfredo it was worth a shot. Honestly, my expectations were low ( no offense to the original cook!! But c'mon, g free and dairy free alfredo?! ). Turns out it's OMG good. Seriously, if you eat g free or not, you need to try this :) Here's the recipe. Enjoy. ( I told you so :))

These little bits of beauty really just speak for themselves don't they?





Happy almost Friday lovely friends :) x

1//2//3

design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

2 comments:

pixelimpress said...

that linen closet is gorgeous!

katie gavigan said...

i'm definitely going to try the recipe - thanks for that! and the gorgeous images...