November 7, 2012

ten completely random pictures-

So fun to have my 'around the house' pinboard included in i villages 15 favorite home design boards on pinterest! I'm pretty sure you all know how much I love pinterest :)


#ootd today.. super comfy creme de la creme tee and leggings- ( shirt from shop bop )


So excited that Tory Burch has opened in Calgary! Yay! Popped into the gorgeous shop last week with hubs..


and brought these cutie shoes home :)


and, ha! a TB water bottle... now that's customer service! I'll be reusing that for sure! ( Dork I know ;) )


Nate's new book arrived and I can't wait to snuggle up and read it..so far I'm just admiring the cover!


This is our new house lot backing onto the pond.. digging starts December!


A design board I just sent a client with some mix and match ideas for her master bedroom.. a fun way to narrow in on the style you love!


Entry design boards for another client... taking a bit of inspiration from the picture on the left, I've done two different console + stool options. I love this look!

I used the West Elm rug that was also on the cover of the last House & Home issue, great rug hey?!





Hope you're having a great week so far! x

 design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY about your Pinterest board! I just love Pinterest too!!!!!! Love that T-shirt and that Tory Burch store is gorge!!

xo
The Now Style Book