November 6, 2012

I could add one of everything to my cart- Mignon Kitchen Co

and as soon as you scroll through all these items you're going to want to too ;) How gorgeous are the items and photography for Mignon Kitchen Co.?! You won't complain about the prices either.. a start on those Christmas lists maybe? This stuff is too cute!











design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

No comments: