November 12, 2012

for sale | 2 Windsor Smith 20x20 pillows

These pillows are only a few weeks old and are in perfect condition. I LOVE them, I've just changed my direction with the bedroom a little bit :) For sale | 2 Windsor Smith 20 x 20 pillows. Cap deluca seafoam stripe. Here's the original listing.

I paid $90 for the set and would love for them to go to a new home for $60 for the set!

Here they are shown on my bed. It's the mint striped pillow covers for sale :) ( The CWT deco might be up for sale soon too! )

If you're interested send me an email! sarah@sarahswansondesign.com and I can send a PayPal invoice your way..


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

No comments: