July 30, 2012

crushing on | style files

I'm crushing on anything white, white washed, bleached, linen.. it's so my new crush and style and you can bet I'm working on getting my whole home to fit into this aesthetic!

I'm crazy about this from Canadian House & Home..how incredible are those cabinet doors and hardware!!
Gimme, gimme!! ;- )

It's simple but well thought out elements and details. A crisp color scheme and muted tones-


Linen says it all in this dining space.. slouchy yet tailored and relaxed, so perfect..


white washed walls, pale wood ceiling and floor, tin lighting..it's a whole bunch of fabulous packed into one stairwell! Tracery Interiors rocks this style!


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

3 comments:

Stacey {steward of design} said...

I love that stairwell! Everything about it is great.

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Those doors are pretty fantastic. White rooms always make me feel good.

Sarah said...

I LOVE this look too Sarah, in fact one of my Pinterest boards is devoted to this fabulous aesthetic!! ;-))