July 30, 2012

A fabulous way to use a $10 question.. two in this case!

This past weekend I received an email from Connie who had purchased two design questions, she was looking for suggestions on drape fabric and pillows for her sofa. Super, love those kinds of questions! As I started to go through Connie's pictures you'll have the same reaction I did.. it's a gorgeous space and she has incredible style :) Have a peek at the bottom what I chose for the space..



I love hearing back from you, and I loved hearing back from Connie today.. she loved it!! She's a neutral girl just like me!! So if you're wondering about pillows to bring your space some life, what to put on your walls or paint suggestions, just shout! You can purchase as many questions as you need answered HERE, and then send them along! x


 design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

No comments: