July 9, 2012

bedrooms on my mind..

Here's a recent client bedroom design board I've been working on.. I'm smitten with the colors and accents! With affordable design help starting at $10 to room design boards starting at $150 ( that we develop until you LOVE it! ) I'd love to help you turn your space into what you've always hoped for! ( Please understand why I'm not sharing sources on the blog for clients spaces, sourcing is built into the design fee :) )

If you're ready to start your room design board process, have a peek at pricing here, and start filling out your design questionnaire here! x
design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

No comments: