November 13, 2009

views of central park












I have a dream. Besides my cottage. When I am, ahem*, more mature, and my children are off at university [or what ever path they may choose..] I would like to live in a high rise. The kind with amazing views of city, park or water. With an enormous terrace. The kind that starts out as 3 separate units and you renovate it into one fabulous space. Here's that space. OK, it's an idea of what I envision that space to be. Nothing wrong with long term plans.
images here

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Sarah! I think this is a great idea! my hubby and I have a dream...living in NY city in a one or two room apartment - cheap! and just taking it ALL in!!

Unknown said...

Lovely idea Sarah! A fabulous little place with tons of character... fun!! I'd love to just visit NYC one day!!