March 13, 2013

a #smallspace #gallerywall

You've probably heard me mention how much I hate our main floor little half bath. Hate is a strong word and I'm afraid I mean it. It's awkward, too many little angled walls.. ugh. It's been painted 4 different colors, each one no better than the one before. We renovated it last year changing the flooring to marble tiles and a new sink, mirror and light. I thought it would do the trick, but no. Oh heavens.. so 2 months until we move out I've decided I've always wanted to try one of those big gallery walls in a little powder room, so I am-



It looks like the new blog shop / fab finds for you is going to work out great :) I have a plan for a brand new format and styling that I'm excited to plan out and show you.. hopefully this weekend! I'll tweet when a sale is starting or new items have been added, so you can follow me if you want! @sswansondesign

This cutie little Banana Republic tank is still available..it's a size small and I'll keep it if you don't want it ;) I threw some white shorts and a belt with it just to give you an outfit idea! The shorts + belt are not for sale. Have a peek at this post if you want details!


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

1 comment:

Jamie Herzlinger said...

Love the new business idea! Love following the blog!
Jamie