November 1, 2012

juju?

Funny how things happen sometimes isn't it?! At the same time I can't get Juju hats out of my head, I have two clients using them too :) I'm thinking of a white one for the new house over the fireplace.. I can hear the 'but I thought you were getting a MFAMB painting for there?!?!? ' don't worry, I'm still getting one, I LOVE Jenny's paintings, I'm just moving things around. Imaginary things for a so far imaginary house. Let's just say I don't know where pieces will end up until we're in, but I do want to be surrounded by things I love, so let's get both shall we and see where they end up! ;)


Two great shops you can check out for your own Juju hats are Table Tonic  and The Cross-





images via 1//2//3//4//5

design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

3 comments:

Trissta said...

Forget the juju hats (as glorious as they are) I want that rorschach pillow! Great great inspiration here.

Much Love,
Trissta

Sandra said...

I am a sucker for juju hats! There's a lady in NYC who is very reasonable and some of the $$ actually goes to the people in Africa! :)

Laurie Sanderz said...

i really appreciate it!!

Affordable design