October 16, 2012

which one?!

Let's say you had to choose.. which way would go?

( I love the top handle and shoulder strap versatility, don't you? )

1//2


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Prada bags are the best! If I had to choose one, I would go for the first one.. I love its shape!

Lala said...

Number 2, all the way! So versatile! Slightly jealous :)

Lilacandgrey said...

2nd one!
Lilac and Grey

Nicolle said...

both are divine.... hmmmmm i say black!

xo
nicolle
www.jackandsalma.com

Jenn Duggan said...

2nd one. Great shape & color!

Anonymous said...

go for the 2nd one.

Nat said...

The second one all the way!