July 2, 2012

a little random | instagram

If you're wondering.. I went with the Restoration Hardware chair.. :)

 Loving this J Crew sweater-


- surrounded by luxury.. that would be no problem at all ;)


fell in LOVE with this pendant, but with a $364 price tag.. I don't think so..and I'd need 2-


onto cheaper fabulous things, I picked up this little basket for the kitchen, it has the same feel as the RH chairs coming, and was only $9 ( IKEA )


a morning visit with my dear friend Jen.. we managed to catch up in record time..we're good that way :) Wasn't she lovely to bring fresh peony's from the market?!


Evening cocktails at our place was a great excuse to pull out this maxi for the first time-


fiddle leaf figs had their water today.. I leave them for a few weeks between watering and they seem to like it-


new black + rope lanterns that I picked up this weekend for the porch..I always find the best things at Homesense when I visit my Mom! She must be good luck :)


I needed a little switch in my living room so I added some coral + pale pink to my greige palatte.. I think it will work just fine-

If you like the style I can add some to the GALLERY WALL shop for $10!





design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

6 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

Ok. Love your J Crew sweater and I am convinced I need it. You are too darling! Also loving the maxi. Pendant is gorgeous but pricey!!

Sadie + Stella said...

Which sweater is this at J. Crew?!? I must know.

JMW said...

Love these photos! Your sandals in the first photo are great, as is your striped dress. The other images are very artsy as well. Yep, the pendant is fabulous - I can see why you like it, although drat that price tag!

Elissa said...

loving all your finds! and-- glad you went with the RH chair-- that would have been my choice too :)

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

that neon yellow is killing - its BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Unknown said...

Love your snippets of your life. so cute- Happy 4th.
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com