July 25, 2012

FOR SALE: 2 18x18 pillow covers

** pillows are sold, thank you! **


If anyone is interested I am selling two 18x18 lux chenille pillow covers. I love them but my decor is changing a bit and they no longer work. They are the two gold chenille shown below, they were even in the IVY & PIPER spread!


They are in impeccable condition, not a flaw on them :) Here is the original listing from CC DEUX VIE.

I paid $95.00 originally for both, and am selling them for $55 for the set of two. Shipping will be $10 extra, and if it is any less I will refund the difference via PayPal! Please send me an email to sarah@sarahswansondesign.com if you are interested!

 




design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

No comments: