January 17, 2012

pillows, all about pillows

I am absolutely OBSESSED with pillows and lighting right now. The pillows started with the purchase of the beige+white striped one below. Made by Carolyn at CC Deux Vie..it's incredible. 




It would also explain why I stared at these two pillows everyday, until I bought them yesterday. The fabric is Kerry Linen Stripe by Schumacher, and I'm seriously in love. One will be added to the sofa and one to my chair. I love the hint of goldy beige it's going to bring.


and these by CWD textiles below are on their way, 3 for the euro pillows on my bed. SO excited for these new pillows.. they're really going to make the space!


Not sure where the new obsession came from, anything you have to have lately?

E DESIGN ( design/ inspiration board via email after lots of on line discussion ) is the perfect option to help you design from scratch, update or finish a room! To see all the details visit Sarah Swanson Design.

5 comments:

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

I really love pillows as well! I'm having the hardest time putting together a group for my bed.

Victoria @ The FAT Paint™ Company and ÉdinHome said...

Terrific stripey chevron pillows, Sarah!! The euro pillows are very special too! I've got a few pillow projects I'm starting soon. Love pillows!
Victoria

Terri-Lynn Baumle said...

LOVE the beige & white and black & white on your couch. Lately I've been thinking more about pillow to change up my living room.

Design Blooms said...

Love those, the fabric you pick looks so soft, and I really like your choice of colors. I never can get over my obssession with pillows either.

Jenna at Homeslice said...

wow, so many new pillows! They all look beautiful!