January 14, 2012

it's been a while since a DIY

lamps that have been in our bedroom for three years...

are getting a DIY for the girls rooms..

I let them pick out the paint ( imagine how hard that was ;) )

and I sprayed just the bottom rim and finial..

they add a bit of fun for the girls rooms

the finials look like gumdrops-

blue for Lauren and purple for Calleigh-

and since I gave them my lamps, I thought I'd treat myself to a new lamp for the console-

:)

E DESIGN ( design/ inspiration board via email after lots of on line discussion ) is the perfect option to help you design from scratch, update or finish a room! To see all the details visit Sarah Swanson Design.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Look at you go! I'm still working on painting my shelf I bought on Craigslist. The store is out of one of the colors I need to mix and no one else in my area sells it. They better hurry up, I'm getting impatient! xo

Jenna at Homeslice said...

ha! I love that... your new lamp is beautiful. The girls' turned out really cute too.