Oh hello! Nothing like a little contrast. That zebra chair is perfection in that space. And I am gaga over that last photo. I am all about the windows and letting the light in. Beautiful!
I agree that every space needs a little black. What is a MUST for me is WHITE. The more the better. Which made the rug in the last image my perfect rug... love it! I had it in my family room for a while but it attracted every single white hair that fell off my sweet white dog - it was either the rug or the dog that had to go. I sure miss that rug.
a must for me are just the things that make me happy - i bought another cowhide this weekend - so i think cowhides are a must for me right now - along with lucite and all things Missoni decor :o)
I've just been noticing that I do in fact use black in small doses in most room sot ground everything, especially since my current house is all light woodwork. Works like a charm!
I love your new profile picture. Yes, I have to have black. And mirrors. And lots of interesting lamps. And art. And plants/flowers. That about does it. Camille
Oh hello! Nothing like a little contrast. That zebra chair is perfection in that space. And I am gaga over that last photo. I am all about the windows and letting the light in. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful day, Love.
B.
That Girl in Pearls
Adore that first image!
ReplyDeleteI so agree!
ReplyDeleteI agree that every space needs a little black. What is a MUST for me is WHITE. The more the better.
ReplyDeleteWhich made the rug in the last image my perfect rug... love it! I had it in my family room for a while but it attracted every single white hair that fell off my sweet white dog - it was either the rug or the dog that had to go. I sure miss that rug.
a must for me are just the things that make me happy - i bought another cowhide this weekend - so i think cowhides are a must for me right now - along with lucite and all things Missoni decor :o)
ReplyDeleteI've just been noticing that I do in fact use black in small doses in most room sot ground everything, especially since my current house is all light woodwork. Works like a charm!
ReplyDeleteWhen I was little, I remember hearing my mom's interior designer say that every room needed a black element. He was so right!
ReplyDeleteI love black in a space too, it's very grounding. I also like each space to have the option of lots of light. Nicolex
ReplyDeleteI love all three of those spaces!
ReplyDeleteYes...Yes...Yes...black and white is everything! I love all of those images.
ReplyDeleteI do love the look of hits of black! My must have are it's of yellow, orange or blue...depending on the room. This changes all the time though ;)
ReplyDeleteI love your new profile picture. Yes, I have to have black. And mirrors. And lots of interesting lamps. And art. And plants/flowers. That about does it.
ReplyDeleteCamille