Oh the little glass jar with the brass top. I might have to scramble over there to get one! Of course, a trip to Anthropologie is always a bit expensive...Camille
I love the transparent box. So many possibilities!Thanks for sharing!
love the jar & i adore anthropologie! brilliant dayle
So excited!!! Anthropologie will be here in Vancouver on FRIDAY!!! Do you guys have one yet?
I am totally in love with that lucite box with the rope handles! Such a simple beautiful idea!
I love almost anything lucite!
You're leaving a note? LOVE that!
Oh the little glass jar with the brass top. I might have to scramble over there to get one! Of course, a trip to Anthropologie is always a bit expensive...
ReplyDeleteCamille
I love the transparent box. So many possibilities!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
love the jar & i adore anthropologie! brilliant dayle
ReplyDeleteSo excited!!! Anthropologie will be here in Vancouver on FRIDAY!!! Do you guys have one yet?
ReplyDeleteI am totally in love with that lucite box with the rope handles! Such a simple beautiful idea!
ReplyDeleteI love almost anything lucite!
ReplyDelete