March 10, 2011

three things




these are NEEDS, not just wants. So seriously good! Jcrew

-
love stella & dot? Canadian shoppers can visit my shop by clicking right here! x

11 comments:

  1. Ha! I know what you mean..that is a great looking strip top paired with the skirt.or is it a dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEEDS! I am with ya! Love them all especially the tank! Come visit our pint size remodel... I think you'll like it :) ...-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that last top! Adorable!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup...I need that last top! Always love your three things!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. Any striped top has me in right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's funny...I had just written a post about that dress too! i love it, it's a perfect throw on and dress up, dress down item. Gotta love J.Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I NEED that striped top too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I kid you not, I jumped in my car to go get that first dress. I saw it in the catalog last week and had to have it. I squealed when I saw it and swooned when I touched it ,SO SOFT! It looked like ----on me :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. jcrew certainly knows how to do stripes. heart

    ReplyDelete
  10. I NEED these too! Especially that first one! Thanks for sharing :)
    Kelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a note? LOVE that!