February 1, 2011

brilliant I thought


My excuse to buy this gorgeous edition of Town & Country Weddings, is because Lori's planning a wedding. Never mind that I have gone through the mag cover to cover, oh, countless times. It is truly jammed full of goodness... ridiculous budget goodness, but whatever. We can be inspired right?! Anyway, came across BIRCHBOX. Every month a little box of generously sized luxe samples goes to the mailbox of your choosing. BRILLIANT! I thought. This would be such a cool wedding shower gift for Lori.. who wouldn't love a little indulgence every month for a year. Well.. it's not available to Canadian addresses. BOO, that's SO not fair. Why, why why?!! .

( Lor, if you're reading this.. sorry :( )

11 comments:

Karena said...

Sarah what a wonderful little gift to give or receive!!

Do come and enter my amazing Giveaway from Splenderosa!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Design Blooms said...

Aww that is a clever idea, maybe you can find something similar...there's SO many things out there on the world wide web!

jeanette from everton terrace said...

That is a fun idea! I would most likely send it to myself :)

Jessie said...

What a brilliant idea.

lisaroy said...

it would have been such a fun idea! it's always fun to receive something in the mail besides bills :)

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah, I mentioned your wonderful blog on mine today ;)
http://sherricassaradesigns.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish.html

Jenny Castle Design said...

This is adorable! My wedding is in May, so I will have to take a look at that issue (sounds fabulous!)...and pass this gift idea along too :)

Jen said...

What a great idea! I love little packages like this!

Laura Collins said...

I love that idea- Why not to Canada!! You should write it!!

About Last Weekend said...

Oh what a lovely gift idea, what a good friend you are! Also loved taking a peak into your wardrobe below...

Camille @ The Vintique Object said...

Just signed up! So excited!!!