October 8, 2010

ginger jar and a christmas idea

I may be getting a little bit ahead of myself, but I am imagining this ginger jar full of fresh green foliage at my house for Christmas time.. mmmmm
Happy Thanksgiving weekend to my fellow Canadians! xo

11 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, beautiful! I am seeing ginger jars filled with arrangements everywhere!!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect idea! (Any time of the year!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would look very nice. I too have Christmas on my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see a bouquet of holly with a few red berries for Christmas! Lovely ginger jar with so many possibilities!
    -ME

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, where do you get these beautiful leaves?? Are they real?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so not ahead of yourself...I appreciate a planner! I have already completed some of my holiday shopping for nieces/nephews. I love to enjoy the holiday season with family and friends without obligations hanging over my shoulder. Love the idea of ginger jar with greens!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just went to a party where they used ginger jars full of sunflowers at it was spectacular...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds awesomely great! Happy Thanksgiving! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love ginger jars. and with those magnolia leaves, gorgeous!
    kellie

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a note? LOVE that!