Oh, me, too! In fact, before HB posted the images I scanned the image of the cabinet but didn't do a very good job. I also love the child's room in the series. So serene.
Love it. When I had to choose something to upholster a love seat in...I went all crazy with patterns and wild colors, but I ended up picking a nice, linen, exactly that that last image. Sigh.
I love the cabinet filled with white and what nots. It looks aged and I have sought one like this for ageS!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
xoxo,
Carrie
great post-wish my home looked like this!
ReplyDeletexo kait
<a href="http://unecloche.blogspot.com>unecloche.blogspot.com</a>
Gorgeous - I adore neutrals and warm linen tones in a living space.
ReplyDeleteYes...it's on my 'one day' list too. As are so many other things!
ReplyDeleteX Briohny.
Love the cabinet and the contents. So fresh and elegant at the same time
ReplyDeleteBeautiful images - wishing for a little time to relax on the settee...
ReplyDeleteI love the look of linen! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOh, me, too! In fact, before HB posted the images I scanned the image of the cabinet but didn't do a very good job. I also love the child's room in the series. So serene.
ReplyDeletethat settee is so perfect. love it.
ReplyDeleteLinen is a total weakness of mine. It's so luxurious and beautiful. That John Derian settee is adorable, too!
ReplyDeleteloven' the cleaness of it all ..
ReplyDeletecompletely stunning.
ReplyDeleteI have a weakness for bleached linen too. Gorgeous images! I wish I had the room for a china cabinet like this one.
ReplyDeleteAgreed, that settee is pretty amazing!
ReplyDeleteSo lovely! It's funny, I didn't use to get linen. Not flashy enough. But I really enjoy it now. Just a mix of textures in general.
ReplyDeleteLove it. When I had to choose something to upholster a love seat in...I went all crazy with patterns and wild colors, but I ended up picking a nice, linen, exactly that that last image. Sigh.
ReplyDelete